Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Awards, Business Proposal and Starbucks

Just came from the Philippine Quill Awards at the Mandarin. Our company got 10 awards so we're all quite happy. Next year, we're going for more I'm sure Actually, the program wasn't over yet when I left but I had to sneak out already to meet up with Norman and his friend. From Mandarin, went to Greenbelt. It's been quite some time since I last went to Greenbelt on a weekday evening, and I didn't know that it could get crowded even on a late Wednesday evening. (Or maybe because it was raining.) Met up with Norman and his friend, Ralf, who's offering some stuff which could probably be sold online. Had a grande Peppermint Mocha. My favorite Starbucks Christmas drink. Another late night for me. Hay! Tomorrow I have to be at the office by 730AM for a field trip. Yes, a field trip.

2 comments:

  1. Go to www.demonleader.blogspot.com
    or
    www.grubbalicious-e1.blogspot.com
    or
    www.ljrnews.blogspot.com
    or
    www.goop.blogspot.com

    We need your opinion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, reading this blog makes me wish to be in the Philippines again.

    ReplyDelete