Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Lenly, Albert says HBD...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It was the birthday of friend/former officemate Lenly yesterday, and the above were my gifts to her. Hehe!

I think it was last year when she saw my photo with Albert Martinez at another event when Lenly told me that she has a major crush on the guy. (Crush?! Who the heck still uses that term these days? Haha!)

Anyway, I remembered that so when I found out that I needed to help organize a press conference for one of Albert's projects, I thought of asking for his autograph and a photo op for Lenly. I was a bit hesitant though. And it wasn't because I was shy to ask for a photo (haha! I think the celebrity wall project would show that I could be shameless when it comes to fan pic). It was because it felt weird at one moment to be in a business meeting with him, and then to suddenly just ask for an autograph. Hehe!

But opportunity came during the press con itself. While waiting for the press to arrive, I took out the birthday greeting printout and approached Albert to ask for his autograph and photo. Hehe! I told him it was for a friend who's been in love with him for the longest time. Thanks, Mr. Martinez for being so accommodating.

The biggest joy, however, came from hearing Lenly's reaction over the phone when I emailed her the photos. Hehe! And I'm glad because all the "minor" hassle was worth it.

Happy birthday, Lenly.

I wonder if someone would do the same for me. Hahaha! Celebrity of choice: Gisele Bundchen, Madonna, Angelina Jolie. Okay, okay. I'll be happy with Sharon Cuneta. Seriously. Hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment