Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Boys will be boys...

Photobucket
Lately, a couple of straight guy friends have been surprising me with their actions. I've always thought that men are black or white when it comes to decision. Apparently, I'm wrong. There are those very rare species who could be one big gray area. Hehe. I found that to be quite interesting. Hehe!

First, there's Lagerfeld Boy. He's a nice guy and all and I am grateful for his kindness but there are times when he gets these moods that drives me nuts. It drives me nuts because when we hang out, I don't know if he's in a good mood or if it's one of those moments when I have to be careful. Basically, I'm still getting used to the moods and walking on eggshells is something I don't really like to do. I mean, come on. We're almost 30 and if we're still having the tantrums of a teenager, something must have gone haywire a decade ago.

The other guy who's been making me crazy for quite some time now is Undecided Boy. I was quite sure he didn't play for the team, but there are also those moments when I wasn't sure. This weekend, Undecided Boy is leaving Flipland and I'm not sure when he'll be back, if he'll be back, or he'll even bother to stay in touch. I don't think he would. Had I not recently sent him a text message, I wouldn't have known that he'll soon be thousands of miles away. Am I hurt? A bit, but right from the start, I somehow had an inkling of how things will be. I guess there's a really small part of me that thought time could change the guy. I was wrong. Oh well.

Straight boys will be straight boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment