Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Some sort of happy meal...

Not sure if it's because of all the folders and papers on my desk, but I've slightly forgotten that I have this black CD case that has 80% of my Broadway soundtrack collection. There goes my OGT. And I've forgotten about how much I enjoy listening to these when I feel like I need to have my spirit lifted.

Anyway, the other night I opened that black CD case and checked the CDs. Miss Saigon, Rent, Rocky Horror, Aida, Wicked, Avenue Q, to name a few, were all there staring at me begging me to take at least one of them and place them on the CD drive of my PC. I've always been a fan of musicals, but I have to thank one person for really getting me to know more about it and have copies of the soundtrack. Thanks much.

Moving on, I took out Rent from the sleeve and played it. Since it was already past seven and there were only a few people left at the office, I sang along with the songs. Hehehe!

After Rent, it was time for Glinda and Elphaba, then the crazy bunch of Avenue Q. Hehehe! It was good and fun.

I needed some dose of showtunes especially right now when I feel like singing "It sucks to be me." Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment