Tuesday, September 2, 2008

And then there were (almost) none...

When we were young(er) and thinner... Hahaha... Suki, Xoch, Edsel, Anj, Richie, Jigs...

Eurostar Carnival... dunno why I wasn't smiling... hehehe

Two generations of Magsaysay Corp. Comm. peeps...

Magsaysay manwhore... Shy, Cathy, Mayo, and Bernice

Some really good friends are leaving the country. Eden left for Dubai. Early this year, Jean left for Singapore. And then, there was Jon who also went to Dubai.

Last week, two more friends left the country - Richie and Bernice.

Richie left for Singapore last Friday for Little Gym. Richie and I became friends even before Icon started. I met him through friends of friends during the Malate days. Hehehe! Since then, he's been and continue to be one of the most fun people to be with. I guess the one most memorable thing with Richie is a Shu Uemura party at the Drawing Room along Metropolitan Ave. the details of which are just too shameful. Hehehe! When certain things changed in 2006, we saw less of each other but Richie is one of those people I know I can count on even if we don't see each other that much anymore.

Bernice, on the other hand, left for Netherlands last Saturday for her graduate studies. I'm really happy for her that she got the scholarship. I met Bernice during my Magsaysay days. I took the post she vacated. I remember the first time we met was when she toured me around and introduced me to people. After that, she and I became really good friends. We'd hang out quite often. And since we're both single, we would be each other's hangout buddy. Hehehe! I will miss the movie get-togethers, the Friuli dinners, the Coffee Bean conversations, and the stories about Mr. Surinam. Hahaha!

Good luck, Richie and Bernice! Will miss you both.

Hmmm, with almost everyone leaving, is it time to think of the same move? Hehehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment