Tuesday, July 5, 2011

UNIQLO Save Japan! T-shirts by Karl Lagerfeld, Alber Elbaz…






While waiting for a friend last night at 313@Somerset, I decided to drop by Uniqlo to check if there are any good buys.

I've been thinking of getting another work shirt, because I've been wearing the same set of shirts every week. (I don't have that much corporate clothes, because I was always in casual wear in my previous workplace. Hehe!)

Anyway, I didn't get to the dress shirt section because I gravitated towards the Save Japan! T-shirts.

Together with Conde Nast Japan, Uniqlo teamed up with 10 celebrities and designers to design tees that would benefit the Japanese Red Cross Society.

The designer/celebrity list include Karl Lagerfeld, Alber Elbaz, Victoria Beckham, Lady Gaga, Cyndi Lauper, Orlando Bloom, Blake Lively, Nicole Kidman, Gwyneth Paltrow, and Charlize Theron.

Each shirt features words of encouragement specifically chosen by the designer.

I liked the one by Alber Elbaz and Karl Lagerfeld. Unfortunately, 313@Somerset didn't have the one by Karl Lagerfeld. Either that or someone bought all the stocks already. Hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment