Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Spring Awakening is coming...





Spring Awakening will be in Singapore!!!

Woohoo!

On one of my recent visits to the National Library, I saw a banner for the hit musical. It will be staged at the Drama Center Theater of the National Library and will run from 3 - 26 February 2012.

I was able to watch the Manila production, and I absolutely loved the show - the cast, the story and of course, the songs. I'm really excited to see how Singapore will stage the show. I'm also looking forward to seeing Adrian Pang in the flesh. Wooohoo!

Also, I think the lead female character Wendla Bergmann is played by a Filipina - Julia Abueva. Meanwhile, the lead male character Melchior Gabor is played by Nathan Hartono.

In case you're in Singapore and you're interested to watch it, you can get your tickets here.

No comments:

Post a Comment