Monday, March 31, 2014

Random blah otw home...

On my way home from the gym. Blogging from the phone again. Until now, it is still a struggle for me to write long on the phone. Haha!

Anyway, I went for Combat at Fusionopolis. Since I had a good class last week, I decided to skip the 7AM Combat class I usually attend to go for the evening class.

Hmm, I dunno. I think I still prefer going for the morning class. My body clock is already used to it plus I get to have a more efficient use of my time.

The thing about the 845PM class is I have three hours to kill. I could be using that time for other more important things.

Had I chosen to wake up for the 7AM class, I feel like I would have made better use of the hours of the day. Haha!

In other news, I can't believe Q1 of 2014 is done!

It's been a good first three months so far. There's one major concern in my mind right now, as I previously said.

So far, I've been highly successful at keeping a positive attitude and hoping for the best. Once again, faith is playing a big role as to how I am able to do this.

Surely, there must be a reason for things. Without a doubt, something good is bound to come out of whatever.

You've got no choice but to be ultra awesome to me this year, universe!

First, the sheep are supposed to have a fantab year! Second, you owe me still for the challenges you gave me in 2013. Haha! #thesecret

How is everyone's 2014 Q1?

No comments:

Post a Comment