Thursday, November 12, 2015

Wednesday night at the museum...



Wednesday night was spent at the museum. It was the Appreciation and Awards Night for museum volunteers, and I thought I'd go to this once since I've never attended it.

Having guided for more than two years now, I think I can already attend the event. Hehe!

It was also an opportunity to see my museum volunteer friends and a chance to debut the Forever shirt I bought in Tokyo. Hahahaha! :P Now that I've been working from home, I usually get dressed in a casual shirt and berms. So, any chance to dress in something nicer needs to be grabbed. Hehe!

The night was enjoyable. Nice entertainment, yum food, inspiring fellow volunteers. Some volunteers who were awarded have been guiding at the museums for 15 years!!! Amazing! It's hard for me to say how long I will be guiding at the museums, mainly because my life in Singapore is tied to my work pass. Oh well, let's not go into that.

I had a lovely Wednesday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment