Friday, December 7, 2007

Celebrity/Fan Pic Wall Project...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I'm thinking of making one of the bare walls in my room into a "Celebrity/Fan Pic Wall" to give it some character.

While going through some old photos over the weekend, it dawned upon me that I now have enough fan pic to frame and hang on a wall. Hahaha!

Photos with various personalities, from (almost) National Artist Anita Magsaysay-Ho to celebrity hunk Sam Milby to Hollywood actor/director Quentin Tarantino, would be nice to hang on a wall, right? (Even if it's just me who's going to see those pics. Haha!)

Hmm, I started having these fan pics taken when my friends and I started on the magazine. But even before I've always been a "fan" of sorts. Haha! Initially, I was a shy to ask for fan pics because I'm too proud and vain. Hehehe!

But then, when you realize that you could probably never see that person again. Perfect example: when will Quentin Tarantino be in Manila again? What are the chances of bumping into him at an exclusive cinema, right?

So my rule now is whenever there's a fan pic opportunity, go for it. Just go for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment