Saturday, January 5, 2008

Festival Month...

Haven't been able to post for quite some time because the madness of 2008 has begun. Hahaha! This month alone, there are three festivals happening - Sinulog in Cebu, Ati-atihan in Kalibo and Dinagyang in Iloilo - all in celebration of the Feast of Sto. Niño. The preparations for the publicity pre-, during, and post- event are just so challenging. But it's all good because I think we're all game for another "toxic" year. I will be going to the Dinagyang Festival to cover the event, and I'm excited and scared because I have never attended any of these festivals. But I'm optimistic because I'm quite sure this is going to be a good learning experience. The entire morning was spent in a meeting, and then another meeting in the afternoon. By 4PM, colleague Reena and I were so preoccupied arranging for a trip to Iloilo that's happening this Sunday already. Hahaha! This is rather exciting, I must say.

No comments:

Post a Comment