Friday, March 9, 2018

Random stuff...

In The September Issue, Grace Coddington tells Edward "Don't be too nice... even to me... otherwise, you'll lose." It's a completely different situation but I guess it somehow applies to many situations.

Sometimes, I think I'm too nice. And I let other people walk all over me. This year, my resolution was to stand up to others but I can already recall a few situations where I didn't do anything and I felt terrible after.

Tonight, I had another similar situation. Long story short, a person I consider as my friend told another friend that I'm angry with someone. It's funny because the person I'm supposedly angry with is someone I've never met.

I was completely caught off guard when people started asking me why are you angry with this person. I was like, "I have no idea what you're talking about."

Things became clear when they said, "Well, this person said you're angry."

I was completely floored. It made me wonder why some people would do that. If I were indeed angry, that should come from me. I don't think this person was in any position to speak on my behalf.

So I was left wondering what this person's reason for doing such a thing was. Oh well.

Another lesson learned.

Mother Teresa said, "Some people come into your life as blessings. Others come into your life as lessons."

Well, I hope God will stop sending lessons my way. Hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment