Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The reason why


I've written before that I enjoy flying and that I love early morning flights. And I love window seats. I try to be early at the airport just so I can score a window seat.

What I don't like is when I'm on the side where the sun is also. And what I don't like is when an FA would repeatedly ask me to lift the blinds, no matter how cute the FA is. Haha!

I would always ask myself, "Why?" Last Friday I found out thanks to Jheng who's been flying with Emirate for two years now. It's for the simple reason that the passenger can see if the wings are on fire.

Okay now I know. So the next time, at least I wouldn't wonder anymore. Actually, I don't know why I never asked the FA why I was being asked to do that. I guess I just trusted that there was some big reason for it. Hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment