Thursday, July 3, 2008

Shoot shoot-an on a Wednesday



Yesterday we had the photo shoot for the cover of our quarterly employee magazine.

Our photographer for this issue is Erik Liongoren. It's my first time to work with him and he's a great guy to work with. Really funny and just bursting with energy. Haha! One thing I've noticed about working with different photographers is that there isn't really a "photographer" mold. Some of the guys I've worked with are quite quiet, others are a bit astig, and then there are others who are just fun.

The shoot started a little past 3, and it was quite quick. We were done by 6PM. We did about three layouts. It seemed like our talents, employees from different departments, had fun so that's good. Usually, the challenge is how to make them relax in front of the camera. But Smartees being Smartees, they always rise to the occasion. Hehe!

I don't exactly know how I got involved with the quarterly employee magazine cover photo shoot. I think it was when I covered a weeklong event by the Customer Care department late last year, and that led to me being involved in the shoot.

Uhm, ever since getting a taste of photo shoots during my Icon days, I've always loved photo shoots. Haha! From pre-prod to the actual shoot, it's just always enjoyable for me because I can really feel and see creative juices at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment