Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Abrasions...





When I showered this morning, I felt a sting right near both of my elbows.

Wondering what it was, I checked and that was when I saw that I had these abrasions.

The culprit: last night's Body Pump class. Haha!

In case you didn't know, this week is International Fitness Week in Singapore.

Fitness First has a series of activities to celebrate the event.

Last night's Body Pump class was a special edition.

In addition to the usual one-hour class, there was another 40-plus minutes of core strength exercies.

I've been attending Body Pump for quite a while now. It was Ian who intro'd me to the class. I was telling him how I'm too lazy to lift weights or use the machines when I'm at the gym. He reco'd I attend Body Pump.

Since then, I've been trying to attend at least one class each week. It's not enough, but better to have one than none at all. Hehe!

Anyway, the abrasion wasn't from the Body Pump class but from the core strength. I'm sure of that.

We spent almost the entire time on the mat in plank position.

Endorphins plus adrenalin plus feeling very tired (or very happy?) equals not noticing that I had the abrasions. Hehe!

Oh well, last night was definitely a good workout. The abrasions are nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment