Thursday, March 1, 2012

Random Wednesday night hohol...



Random hohols FTW!

Hohol = hang out hang out lang or since I'm in Singapore, can replace lang with lah, meh? Can! Hehe!

I went to somewhere in Jalan Besar are to check out another possible volunteer opportunity.

After visiting the place, I decided to walk back to Bugis to grab some dindin and get a haircut.

From Bugis, I took the train to head home.

As the train was approaching Tanjong Pagar, MkSurf8 messaged if anyone was in the city who was up for hohol.

When the train stopped at Tanjong Pagar, I got off, crossed to the other platform and took the next train bound for the opposite direction. Haha!

A few minutes later, MkSurf8 showed up looking fresh from the gym (hehe!) and we headed to the nearby Fiv Izakaya just across the Fullerton Bay Hotel.

What was supposed to be an uneventful Wednesday turned out to be a nice hohol time with MkSurf8 and a bucket of San Mig Light and pizza.

The last time I had San Mig Light was when I was still in Manila so I definitely, definitely missed it.

I got home around 11 plus, but it was definitely okay. Woot!

Thanks super, MkSurf8!

No comments:

Post a Comment