Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Is he, isn't he... hehe...



I have a new housemate.

He's in his early 30s. He's Malaysian. He moved in first of April.

My dear landlord introduced me to the new guy the day that he moved in, and he seems like a really nice guy. (By the way, I have to say that I have yet to meet a Malaysian who's not friendly. So far, all the Malaysians I've met have been truly friendly.)

Anyway, of course I wanted to know if he plays for the same team or not.

I couldn't ask my landlord though because he might think I'm so kaypoh (Google it). Haha! Uhm, I wouldn't really care if he thought that. Hehe! He's probably wondering just like me. Hehe!

So… while brushing my teeth earlier, I thought I'd take a peek into his side of the bathroom cabinet to get some clues. Haha!

The products in a person's bathroom cabinet can probably say a lot of things about someone. Hehe! (I think you already know which side is mine. Haha!)

However, I didn't see much. All thats there were a few things. But… the products included Body Shop, L' Occitane and Origins. Hehe!

Hmm, what do you think? Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment