Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Ommmm....



I came across this amusing photo while browsing through my Instagram feed.

It's amusing, isn't it? Hehe.

For the past few weeks (months), I've been able to go back to practicing yoga at least twice a week. Luckily, the FF next to my office has 7AM classes, which is just perfect. Dun be surprised. The class size is usually around 10 or so people, which is just right.

When PG Boy was still in Tampines, I get to practice three times a week. I would drag him out of bed on Saturday mornings so that we can attend the 10AM Hot Flow at FF Tampines. He was quite happy with the class (so was I) because the teacher was very good.

Now that he moved to a new place, I must check the yoga classes in the nearest FF branch (which I think is One George?).

Hmm, I'm glad to be able to practice yoga again. It does help in one way or another. I get to know my body more. I wish I'm more flexible. I have difficulty with folding poses. LOL. But maybe in time, it'll get better.

As Caroline, the Hot Flow instructor at FF Tampines, would usually say, "Okay, you try today. And if you can't reach it today, that's okay. You try again next time. And maybe one day, you'll be able to finally do the pose perfectly."

Keep calm and ommmm on?

4 comments:

  1. friend, i think the closer one will be the one in cathay or paragon if you take train. by bus, maybe it is one george (?) or ORQ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the tip, friend! :D we can do brunch na now! hehehe! :P

      Delete