Monday, June 1, 2015

Hello, June...



Image from here

Whoa! It's already June! In a few more weeks, the first six months of the year will be over! Wow! Time is flying by so fast.

And in an hour or so, the short long weekend will also be over. Haha!

So today, I decided to take it easy. By taking it easy, that meant spending most of the day in the house (Yes, that's possible!) while still keeping myself busy.

The first thing I did today was to go to Ang Mo Kio to pick up a side table from a Carousell seller. The lady was selling one of those simple Ikea side tables at a cheap price of $9.90 and the piece was still in its packaging. Since I reached AMK quite early, I passed by Toastbox and Breadtalk to have a quick breakkie.

After getting the table, I headed back home and spent the day in the house. I did my laundry, organised the clothes in my closet, cleaned my room, put my bags in the closet and assembled the table. Now, I have four tables in my rather small room. Hahaha! One table is my "office" space. The other table is my "UP Boy" space, which I got from Tipz. The other table, actually I think it's a TV stand, is where all my books and magazines are. The new side table is beside my "office" space and is where my extra-curricular-related materials are.

When I was done with lunch, I tried very hard to fight siesta because I was worried that I might wake up at 5PM. I didn't want to spend the whole afternoon sleeping. Haha! Thankfully, I only slept for a little over an hour.

The next thing I did was to prepare for my Japanese class with Yoshi san. I'm really enjoying the sessions I have with him. He speaks very clearly and he can adjust his speech to a pace that I can understand. He also prepares extra materials for us to use during class so I thought that was really great!

My class ended at 6PM. It was still quite early so I decided to go for a run around the neighbourhood. I didn't get to go to the gym today to attend any of the special classes but I already had an inkling that I will miss gym today. That's why I was rather set to go for a run.

Run was followed by a quick dinner and dinner was followed by a quick trip to Bukit Gombak to meet another Carousell seller. I couldn't resist it and so I finally bought a new iron. This time, it's a Philips iron. The current one I have right now is not working very well anymore (I burnt my white shorts using the current iron!). It's time to get a new one.

The last few hours was spent just relaxing and reading the ebook I recently purchased.

Hello, June, indeed! I can't wait for the end of the month to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment