Sunday, June 14, 2015

The first Singapore wedding I've ever attended...



Yesterday, I attended my first wedding ever in Singapore.

Though I've been living in Singapore for a few years now, I've never really been invited to any wedding. The reasons I can think of and which I think are valid are the following: 1.) most of my colleagues are still in their mid to late 20s and I guess are not thinking of marriage yet; 2.) most of my friends are AJ and naturally, cannot get married here. Hehe!

That is why I was so happy when fellow museum docent Zuraidah invited me to her wedding to Red (who also happens to be a museum docent). In fact, Red is one of the most senior and knowledgeable docents, in my opinion.

The reception was held at an atas place called Mamanda in Kampong Glam, just in front of the Malay Heritage Centre. The reception venue looked fantastic. The food was awesome! Above all, the bride and groom shone on their big day.

Thank you again, Zuraidah, for inviting me to the celebration of your marriage to Red! Definitely a very memorable experience to me as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment