Friday, April 20, 2018

Sometimes, I think I'm too nice...

Someone once told me that I'm too nice. And that I have to stop being too nice.

That person's not the first one to tell me such.

The thing is I don't think I'm a nice person. I'm just your usual guy, I think. I wouldn't say I'm rude, though. Lol. I would say that I was much nicer when I was in my early 20s.

However, life has taught me so many things. Maybe it also comes with age. Now that I'm in my 30s, (most of the time) I just stopped caring about what other people think. I now feel like I can say no without the guilt. I will leave a place if I don't feel like being there. And I noticed I have no more patience to listen to idiots. Lol!

Even so, I still think I'm a nice guy.

Sometimes, I think I should heed that person's advice.

The other day, a friend I had not seen for some time asked me to lunch. I was happy because I had not seen this friend in a while.

On the day of the lunch, all of a sudden this friend dragged someone along.

Long story short I ended up being the third wheel in what was supposed to be a catchup.

It makes me wonder why some people do the things they do.

Lol.

1 comment:

  1. We call it a "Lamp Post" instead of third wheel. Your face clearly shows that you are a very kind person and sensitive too.

    ReplyDelete