Friday, August 14, 2009

Showdown kung showdown... hehehe





One of my dance classmates recorded our last session for Black Eyed Peas' Showdown.

I know I'm not as gifted in this area as the other people in the class, but I keep on attending because this is my happy meal every Tuesday and Thursday night. I get a good sweat from attending the class. The teacher - Philippine All Stars' Reagan Cornelio - is fantastic. And I have to admit I get some kind of fulfillment when I'm able to dance along with the entire class.

I know I'm not the only one who has these thoughts. Otherwise, it wouldn't be a full class every time. Just to prove how popular it is, people have to be outside the dance studio several minutes before the class starts. Or else, you either end up at the back of the studio or you irk someone because you're invading their personal space. Haha! Some folks and I have already claimed certain areas in the studio, and I'm now beginning to understand why there are those who get anoyed when someone else takes up their space. Haha!

Oh well, just watch the video. Find the struggling guy somewhere in the third row. Hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment