Thursday, September 13, 2012

I miss pages like these...










It was in the last quarter of 2004 when I learned about the awesome issue that is the September issue (of US Vogue). Hehe!

I can't remember where I was, but I knew I had to get the issue when I saw it. At that time, I was ultra crazy for Gisele (and her "batchmates" Natalia, Daria, among others)

At that time, people (at least those from that billion-dollar industry) were wondering if there would still be supermodels. Not just any model, but a model who can go by one name.

Uhm, you know who they are - Kate, Linda, Naomi, Christy, Cindy, to name a few.

Then came Gisele. Everything was right again. Hehe!

Pretty soon, the next few covers of US Vogue featured models again. The September 2004 has got to be one of my favorites.

Three things - Gisele. Gatefold cover. September issue.

Personally, I really like gatefold covers and editorials. You want impact. There you go. Hehe! (Of course, It's alread a given lah that you need a fantab photo).

Above are some of the fantab spreads that were published 2004 and so on.

I have yet to see a like photos like this again...

No comments:

Post a Comment