Saturday, January 4, 2014

Busy and relaxed first Saturday of the year...





The first Saturday of the year turned out quite well, I have to say.

In the morning, PG Boy and I stayed at his place and worked on our big "project" for 2014. Hehe! I finally got him to sit down and talk about the project. Thankfully, it's moving forward.

In the afternoon, we went to the gym at Cathay. Ran into Tipz. I went for the 320 Combat class. The usual instructor, Alex, was away on holiday. Kenny was the sub instructor. I like both of these guys a lot! They're good Combat instructors. I like Kenny a lot because he seems to be oozing with positivity all the time. Lol! Too much endorphins?

I also went for Combat last night at Alexandra. Today's session was much more better though because I wasn't mentally drained from work.

From the gym, we walked to Plaza Sing to get a light snack. Well, when we saw that Tim Ho Wan had a short queue, the light snack turned into early dinner.

Finally, I got to try this dim sum place.

PG Boy liked it a lot. Hmm, I thought it was okay. I liked the food, yeah. But I'm kinda glad I didn't join the looong queues when the restau just started.

The next few hours were spent just walking around Orchard and window shopping. Surprisingly, it's not as crowded. I guess a lot of people are still on holiday overseas.

Got home a few minutes ago. Sheesh, it's not even 10 yet. The TV is on while I blog. This AppleTV is sooo bad! Haha! PG Boy and I can just stay the entire day watching series from my MacBook. Haha!

Good Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment