Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Cough, go away...

I've been dealing with cough with sticky phlegm since Sunday(?). Lol, sorry if it's too much information.

The sore throat and the fever were gone by end of last week. Now, it's the cough. This has been my curse for as long as I can remember. Every time, there is some drastic change in the weather, my body goes nuts. Usually, I say that I don't feel my age. But since last week, I've definitely been feeling the mid-life condition. Lol!

I haven't been to the doctor again since I just finished some 10 tabs of paracetamol last week and some sore throat tabs. I wanted to avoid taking any more meds and just let the body heal naturally. Besides, I've been drinking ginger tea. Aunty (the mom of my landlord) has also been giving me different kinds of tea. I have no idea what they are, but I just drink it. Hehe!

Hmm, I think it's time to visit the doctor again and get my meds for this damn cough with sticky phlegm.

Tonight, I'm missing the adobo dinner at Tian's and Ian's place. More than the yum adobo, I'm missing the gathering with the guys. It's been awhile since we had a hohol (was the last one during RKGreg's birthday?). Sadly, I had to skip tonight's gathering not just because of the cough but also because of a work deadline I have to turn in tomorrow morning to my US colleagues.

It's a somewhat busy week. Work will be busier this week and the following weeks as it is the end of our financial year. I am expecting an email soon from the bosses motivating us to hit our targets and maybe some more this April. This week will also be busy because one of my close friends from university is in town and because I-van and Moi are flying in from KL.

I'm trying to get as much rest as I can so that I can fully recover.

2 comments: