Wednesday, September 23, 2015

1 October, please come already...



Tomorrow is a holiday in Singapore.

My mind is already thinking of the longer and the real holiday that is to start next Thursday. Haha!

So far, I think I've got a good game plan. The itinerary is done. I wonder how doable it is though. Me being me, I suspect I may have packed a lot of activities per day. Haha! I hope things pan out perfectly and without any glitch.

Friend Dean is still in Europe and will only return to Tokyo tomorrow. That being said, I still have to get his home address. More importantly, I have to figure how to get to his home. Haha!

My other friend Makoto also messaged asking me to set one day for a day trip. The place he mentioned looks very interesting and is something that I think I will enjoy visiting.

Hmm, there are a lot of things to look forward to in this trip. There are a lot of firsts happening as well.

Can it be already 1 October when I wake up tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment