Sunday, December 7, 2014

Uneventful Sunday it is...

A rather uneventful Sunday. Haha!

In the morning, I went to the 9AM Mass at St. Anthony's. I could've gone to the 11AM one but I felt like it would be a waste of time to stay at home. LOL!

Also, I had a few errands that I wanted to take care of. First was to drop by the dry cleaners. The thing about the Rei's pieces is that I'm afraid to machine wash and I'm also afraid to entrust the care to just any dry cleaner. Thankfully, there is a branch of Presto at IMM.

At first, I thought of going to IMM after Pump class. However, I reached Westgate at 1115. That gave me enough time to catch a shuttle to IMM, drop the pieces and brisk walk back to Westgate for the 1230 Pump class.

Because of the new work setup, I now need to figure out a new gym schedule. I'm not unable to go to 7AM classes because I have to be logged on our system by 830 or earlier. Travel time from Westgate to my place takes about 18 or so minutes. I can still go to the gym in the morning but only to run on the treadmill and then head back again. Looks like I'll have to do evening classes now.

Pump, as usual, was fun. The instructor is one of my fave instructors. He had a good lineup of tracks today. I feel like I'm getting better with the biceps track but there is still a lot of room for improvement. I have to say though that my core is stronger. I can do better side planks now and I can last for a longer period of time. Hehe!

Following Pump, I went around JEM to look for pressies for Tey's nephew and Moneigh's son. Moneigh also asked me to get a book for her. I didn't find any nice items. Hence, I just decided to postpone the Xmas shopping to next weekend.

The rest of the afternoon was spent at home. I watched a few episodes of Gotham, Arrow and The Good Wife. HB Boy intro'd me to the last TV series and I am hooked. I'm almost halfway through the first season. Five more seasons to go. Lol! Good luck with that.

HB Boy and I agreed to have dinner tonight. I have no idea what time that will be as the kid has a headache on his way back from the gym earlier. I just told him to let me know what time he wants to meet up.

Speaking of HB Boy, Saturday evening was chillax time with him. I bought takeaway dinner. He brought the movies. We just spent a few hours watching the movie, talking, and just relaxing. Tipz, you'll be happy to know that the living room setup you passed on to me has been treating me well. Hehe!

That's it so far for this Sunday. I think I'll watch an ep of The Good Wife later before zzz...

No comments:

Post a Comment