Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Busy, busy Tuesday...

Today was an extremely busy day.

I woke up around 7AM, which was a bit late. The reason was I got up at 430AM to go to the toilet and it took me awhile before I managed to go back to sleep. I didn't get enough sleep hours because I stayed up til 1AM finishing the last two episodes of Agents of SHIELD season 1. Hehe! Good finale!

Anyway, when I finally got up, I realised I forgot to do two work-related things that I should've done over the weekend. That was because the deadline for the aforementioned work stuff is tomorrow! Yikes! I managed to finish the tasks by 9AM. I am hoping that the system will generate the report by tomorrow afternoon. I'm crossing my fingers that the system works on a UK timezone.

Aside from that, the rest of the day was devoted to tons of emails and the usual work tasks. There are a few new problems that came up as well so I had to deal with those, too.

In the afternoon, I had a conference call with my manager. It was our fortnightly one-on-one meeting.

Because of the amount of work that needed to be done, I was in front of my work PC until 720, I think. Earlier in the afternoon, I thought of going for Pump at Westgate. I decided I should stay home to work more.

What I did manage to do was to go to Metropolis for hatha yoga. It's been ages since I was on the mat and tonight, I felt that very much. I wish I can really bring back regular yoga practice into my schedule.

On the way back, I was just chatting with Tey. She was on sick leave today. Thankfully, it was because she just needed some personal time.

I got home about fifteen minutes ago. I had some fruits for my dinner. Uhm, I'm slightly tempted to watch the first episode of Agents of SHIELD season 2. We'll see. Hehe!

But I definitely want to sleep before 12 because tomorrow and the next few days will be tons of work. Yay! Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment