Sunday, August 2, 2015

Busy August 1...



Can't believe it's already August! Time is flying by so fast!

The first day of the month turned out to be a very long one. I hope it's not a sign of how the rest of the month will be. Haha!

I left the house around 730 to attend the last lecture for the National Gallery Docent Training. I have to admit I am amazed that we have reached the final lecture. The first lecture was some time in late January. Now, here we are several months later equipped with information and (hopefully) ready to guide when the museum opens this November. I just need to write two papers and pass my assessment tour. After that, I'll be officially a docent of NGS. Yay!

We had a whole day lecture today. During lunch, my team mates and I headed to the nearby Din Tai Fung. I'm going to miss seeing these lovely ladies every Saturday morning. Hehe! I hope we do stay in touch even after we start guiding.

From Bras Basah, I took the bus to River Valley to attend the sunset Mass at St. Bernadette. I figured I might as well attend Mass today since Sunday will also be packed with activities.

After Mass, I headed back to Orchard and spent a good hour at the library at 313 Somerset to work more on my tour paper.

When the announcement came on that the library was closing in five minutes, I packed my stuff and just headed to the MRT station for the journey home.

Tired and exhausted now. I'll just rest a bit before hitting the shower and zzz...

No comments:

Post a Comment