Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Ten Books...



It looks like there's a new meme going around on Facebook. Haha! I remember there was a time when people were using the Notes feature a lot, answering all these memes and tagging friends.

On my way to work this morning, I was reading my FB notifications and I saw that my friend Noreen tagged me in a post.

The rule of the meme is simple. List down 10 books that have had an effect on your life (or something like that). Tag It's not a very easy task for me as I have a lot of favourite books. Haha! What I did was to recall those titles that have really left a lasting impression on me.

In no particular order, here are my 10 books:



The Best Little Boy in the World - Andrew Tobias



Rainbow Boys - Alex Sanchez



Cubao 1980 - Tony Perez



Bata, Bata Pano Ka Ginawa - Lualhati Bautista



The Way - Josemaria Escriva



Grace: A Memoir - Grace Coddington



Last Summer - Michael Thomas Ford



Elements of Style - Strunk and White



Chronicles of Narnia - C.S. Lewis



The Adventures of Kavalier and Clay - Michael Chabon

1 comment:

  1. I can't answer lol because then 7 books will be from harry potter hahaha tbh. but to have it mixed up will be to force the other books lol

    ReplyDelete