Monday, September 1, 2014

Hello, September...



Hello, September.

If I were in the Philippines, I would surely have heard my first Christmas song playing on the radio as I make my way to work. Hehe!

Time is flying so fast. The -ber months are here.

I wonder what the last four months of 2014 have in store for me, for my family and for my loved ones. In general, 2014 has been a very memorable and remarkable year so far. I am very grateful for every opportunity, every challenge that came my way from the 1st of January up until today.

Faith has played a big role in hurdling every challenge triumphantly. Faith and the support of good friends.

I am optimistic about the remaining months of 2014. I am telling the universe once again everything that my heart desires. Hehe! At the end of the day, my prayer will continue to be, "Your will be done, Lord."

September is going to be a busy month. At work, a lot of the changes are happening this September. Outside of work, my Mom is arriving next week. She will be staying with me for two weeks. I am excited about her arrival and her trip. At the same time, I am a bit worried as I get cranky sometimes. Hehe! I am excited for her though because we're going to Borobudur and Prambanan. I'm sure she only dreamt of going to these places. I hope our trip will be blessed with good weather.

By the time my Mom flies back to Manila, it will be time for my my favourite month of the year - October. Yay! In November, another change is going to happen. More details as the date nears. Finally, in December, another trip is scheduled.

Jeez, before we know it, it'll be already 2015.

And so the -ber months begin...

No comments:

Post a Comment