Sunday, October 5, 2014

Birthday month 30-day writing challenge: Day 5....



Sheesh... time really does fly fast.

I can't believe it's already Day 5 for this 30-day writing challenge. Haha!

The assignment today is quite a toughie. That's because it touches on a subject that I like very much - travel.

Today's task involves naming 5 places I want to visit.

Hmm, I have a lot of places I would like to visit and explore. To help me trim down the list to just five, I decided to add a little twist to the challenge.

I have one month to visit 5 places. After that, it will take several years before I can get on a plane again and explore the world.

Below are the 5 places that came to mind:

Paris - I definitely, most certainly want to visit this city of love. Aside from paying homage to the houses at Avenue Montaigne, Rue Cambon 31 and Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré, I would like to visit the Louvre, the Musee d' Orsay, Versailles and Tuileries Garden.

Machu Picchu - no explanation needed.

New York and San Francisco - New York for the museums, Broadway and a photo op at the Conde Nast building; San Francisco because friends are raving about it.

Taiwan - for reasons better left unwritten. Hahaha!

Boracay - hahaha! Yes, though I've traveled much of the Philippines - from Isabela up north to Jolo in Mindanao, I've yet to set foot in Boracay. Hard to believe, eh?

That's my list. What's yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment