Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Birthday month 30-day writing challenge: Day 19...

The topic for today is a bit bleh.

A list of all the places I've lived at.

This is very easy since I've only lived in two places these past 34... soon, 35... years of my life. Haha!

For three decades, I lived in Metro Manila. To be specific, in Quezon City. To be even more specific, our house is in Quezon City but if I crossed the main street, that's already the City of Manila. Haha!

Since 2011, I have been living in Singapore. Almost everyone knows how much I love Singapore. Almost everyone knows that if it were up to me, I'd choose to live in Singapore. However, things aren't how they used to be. It's becoming more and more difficult for foreigners to get a permanent resident status. I've even heard of stories of PR holders not having their PR status renewed.

This is the main reason why I need to consider moving to somewhere more permanent. Where that place is, I've yet to finalise.

If I could do so, I would love to live in Brussels, Amsterdam, Auckland or Melbourne (maybe because I've heard good stories about the QoL in both cities). If in the Philippines, I would love to live in Iloilo or maybe, Palawan. I'm quite certain I'd like to skip Manila. I'm a true-blue Manileño, born and raised in Metro Manila, but I feel the QoL is better outside of Manila.

Anyway, this is another topic. Haha!

Where do you want to live?

No comments:

Post a Comment