Thursday, January 15, 2015

Random article on single guys...



Richie shared this article entitled “10 Things Single Gay Guys Are Sick of Hearing…”

It was an amusing read. I found myself being able to relate to a few of the lines mentioned in the list.

Hmm, to be honest, I have very good friends. I hardly hear them say any of the lines on the list.

It’s either they’re sensitive to me or they don’t care at all. Hahaha! I think it’s a little of both?

Another reason that my friends don’t use any of the lines is that they know I’m putting myself out there in one way or another. Haha! Anyway...

Here are some of the lines that I have used at one time or another on some of my single gay friends when I was still with PG Boy.

#1) “I don’t understand why you’re single. You’re such a catch.”

#4) “Just put yourself out there more…”

#7) “You deserve a good man.”

Ooooppps, I hope I didn’t offend any of my friends. I was just being my usual Tito self. Hehe!

The article is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment