Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy V Day...



What an unproductive day! Haha!

I just spent the last two hours taking a nap. Originally, I planned to go to the library to do some studying. Instead, I decided to head home and get some sleep.

The only things I have accomplished for the day so far - finish two more chapters of Harper Lee's To Kill A Mockingbird (which is turning out to be such an easy read! Dunno why I delayed reading the book) and have a good workout with Jon at Bertram's Pump class.

The lethargic feeling was maybe because I didn't have enough sleep. After work yesterday, I headed to the gym for Combat and then took the train to the city for hohol time at MkSurf8's place with the usual suspects. As usual, I went back before midnight.

And as usual, I woke up at 6 this morning. What the?! The good thing about waking up at that time is I have two people I can chat with - ex-colleague Pau, who is now in the US, and of course, Tipz, who is now three hours ahead of my time.

I tried to go back to sleep and I was successful at getting forty more minutes of zzz. After that, it was, "Screw this. I'll just get up, get ready for gym, have coffee while waiting for Jon." Hehe!

Since it's V Day and I'm dateless, I decided to wear the wonderful HRC shirt that Tey got for me from one of her US trips. Hehe! Dateless yes so let me just remind everyone that... refer to photo above. ;)

Hmm, tonight will go on a movie date with friends. Hi, my name is Third Wheel Angelo. Lol! Kidding lah. I'm perfectly fine being the third wheel, the fifth wheel, haha. Most of the time, I'm also fine doing things on my own. Some people have issues about eating alone, watching a movie alone. Thankfully, I don't. I wonder what that means?

Anyway, since there's nothing to share about love & dating in the present tense, let's just talk about love & dating from the past tense. On a recent dinner and coffee hohol with PG Boy, Richie asked him what his plan is - whether he planned to stay in Singapore or move somewhere else. He replied - stay in Singapore.

Hearing that, the first thought that came to mind was, "Yeah, I did the right thing." And I don't know if it'll will make me look bad because of what I'm about to write, I actually felt relieved, I got closure (I'm not sure if that's the right word). Let's just say that whatever doubts I may have had about parting ways with PG Boy vanished after hearing those words come out of his mouth. Post-dinner/coffee hohol, I shared my thoughts with Richie and his reply was, "Those were my thoughts, too."

Alightey, that's it for today. Gotta get ready for movie night. :) Happy Hearts Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment