Saturday, November 29, 2008

And the Singapore exploring began...



So I'm back from Singapore. It's been one good trip. Tiring, but very good. And I think all the walking in SG and Kuala Lumpur did me some good.

I arrived at Richie's place in Serangoon at 2AM. Mon and Rich waited for me to arrive, and it was great to see them both. We didn't get to chat much because Rich had work the following day.

As previously blogged, the first day in SG was spent with three good friends - Jean and Joi from Pahinungod and Lloyd whom I worked with in a project with Smart. They were patient enough to show me around, even though I'm sure they've seen the places a million times. Anyway, we went to all the mandatory must-see places in SG.

In the morning, it was Esplanade, Merlion Park, Raffles monument and Raffles Hotel, Old Parliament House, War Memorial Monument, and brunch at Lau Pa Sat. In the afternoon, we met up with Lloyd at Vivo City and went to Sentosa where we visited Palawan and Siloso Beaches. For dinner, we ate at the Food Republic in Vivo and then took the MRT to Clarke Quay. To cap the night, we went to Starbucks where we got Joi a muffin in lieu of a cake since it was her birthday the following day. Hehe!

For a first day, I think we've accomplished a lot. I didn't expect the weather to be really hot though, and I wish I could have worn something more comfortable. Oh well. Haha!

I've got about 500 plus photos from Singapore and 250 plus photos from KL. Haha! I think I'll just select my fave ones and then post them in an album later, hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment