Thursday, November 13, 2008

From Philip to Whaxter to Me to You... Hehehe

I haven't be able to post anything since not much has been happening. It's been all work these past few days. Anyway, posting this Q&A from Whaxter who got it from Philip. Hehehe!

Kinder

1. Ano ang sinasabi mo noong bata ka pa na gusto mong maging paglaki mo?
Doctor. Everyone wants to be a doctor when back then. Hahaha!.

2. Ano ang isang bagay na na-enjoy mong gawin noon?
My piano lessons... joke... Uhm, weekend sleepovers at my cousin's.

3. Bakit?
Diliman was an out of town trip already for me back then.

4. Pumapasok ka ba ng ganitong age?
Yep.

5. Sinong 'buddy' mo noon?
I forgot his name.

6. Anong pangyayayari ang hindi mo makalimutan?
I played Angel Gabriel for the Christmas Belen. Mwehehe!

7. Kilala mo pa mga teachers mo?
I remember the faces, but not the names.

8. Iyakin ka ba noon?
Yes, only because of the "bullies."

Grade School

10. Sinong principal nyo noon?
Mrs. Evelia Orbeta... Naks, I remember. Haha!

11. Anong paborito mong laro?
Patintero, cops and robbers

12. May club ka bang sinalihan?
Art Club, Flute Club, Marimba Club, Knights of the Altar...

13. Maingay ka ba sa klase?
Nope, I was a consistent conduct awardee. Which is why until now I'm a stickler for rules (most of the time... Hehehe!)

14. May kinakatakutan ka bang teacher noon?
Mr. EB and Mr. EL.

15. Bakit?
Sibika at Kultura and PE.

16. Pano ka pumupunta sa school?
My Lola used to bring me to school. Then she got old. I used to take the schoolbus, but then we always got into all sorts of accidents. So I learned to commute when I was in Grade 5, I think.

17. Marunong ka na bang mag-commute ng panahong ito?
Yep.

18. Paano ka mag-aral?
My Mom used to make reviewers for the quarterly exams. And then there came a point when I would finish assignments before going home. For exams, I would review then when I'm done, I would just sit back, relax and wait for the exam the following day.

19. Mahilig ka bang kumain ng tusok-tusok?
Nope. Dirty daw sabi ng school nurse. Yuck, arte. Haha!

20. Responsable ka bang estudyante?
I never got kicked out of the cream section. Would that be an acceptable answer already? Hehehe!

High School

21. Saan ka nag-high school?
Some school...

22. Anu mga section mo?
Sampaguita, Narra, Gold and Pearl. Hahaha!

23. May-CAT ba kayo noon?
Yep, I was even an officer because I wanted the extra points for acads.

24. Naging officer ka ba?
Slight.

25. Kumakain ka ba habang nasa klase?
Nope.

26. Tamad ka bang pumasok?
Only when it's raining.

27. Sinong principal nyo noon?
Mr. MM.

28. Kilala ka ba nya? Ano tawag nya sa'yo?
Nope, students were afraid of him.

29. Paano?
N/A

30. May award ka bang natanggap nung highschool ka?
Some merits for a writing and a drawing contest.

College

31. School mo?
Peyups Manila

34. Meron ka bang org na sinalihan?
Yep.

35. Ano?
OrComSoc, YFC

36. Naniniwala ka ba na pag college ka na,matatagpuan mo ang true love mo at hindi sa highschool?
Once upon a time... hehehe... and then sabi nga ng Buddy TVC namin, "There are many fishes in the sea..."

37. Embarrassing moment?
Mr. & Ms. Orcom... hehehe

38. Unforgettable moment?
Lots...

39. Pano gumalaw ang mga tao sa eskwelahan mo?
Hmm, is this a trick question?

40. Sosyal ka ba?
Uhm, no naman, dude pare. Bwahahaha.

I'm done. Your turn.

No comments:

Post a Comment