Sunday, November 16, 2008

One really NICE Friday phone call...



Last Friday would be one of the best Fridays for this year.

Before the CS Manila party, I got a very, very nice surprise call thanks to Tey, of course. Hahaha! I was working on something when Tey called and told me she'd like me to talk to someone. And then when she was about to pass the phone, I heard her say who it was. Thanks, Tey. Woohoo! I stepped out of the room, just so the entire room wouldn't hear my phone call. Hehe!

But then too bad because the venue where Tey was was really noisy, and it was difficult for the guy to hear what I was saying. Hehe! The nice thing is that he was nice enough to say, "It's noisy here and I can't hear you very well. Let's just hang out one of these days." Okay, I know, I know that he was just being nice but that nice gesture was really appreciated. Nice one. (Okay, the last few sentences has been peppered with the word "nice." Haha!)

Very nice Friday and very nice ending for the week. (Hahaha! There goes that "nice" thing again.)

No comments:

Post a Comment