Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Back in a bit...


Dear blog,

I know, I know. I haven't been paying attention to you for the longest time.

Believe it or not, I think I am just starting to really fully settle in this new environment, new everything.

Tomorrow, it will be my fifth month here in Singapore, and yet I feel like I've been here for more than a year now.

So much has already happened in that short five months.

Looking back now, it's surprising that so many things have already taken place. Some are good. Some are challenging. Most are very good, and I couldn't be more grateful. Friends have played a huge role in making the move easier. (I say easier because I've always been in love with Singapore, and I've always said I would move here in a heartbeat given the opportunity. Having friends here just makes things so much more better.)

I moved into a new home, and I have a good feeling about it. My wonderful landlord prepped the room really well. I have a nice desk, and a nice chair that Stefan (my Macbook) and I can use to chronicle this new journey I embarked on five months ago.

So, I promise to sit down and spend time with you more, my dear blog.

In the meantime, I can't believe it's already September! Whoooppee!

More great things are going to come. I know it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment