Friday, December 9, 2016

Friday slow day...

Today was a bit of a slow day at work.

It's somewhat okay though. I managed to do other things that I wanted to do.

This morning, I only had two lessons. I headed back home around 9AM. I did some house chores and I also spent an hour studying the た-form. The conjugation is similar to the て-form but a bit challenging.

I thought about going for a lunch time jog, but I really couldn't stand the weather. I need to find a way to get some exercise done inside my room. Hmm, if I'm able to do Combat in my room in Singapore, I should be able to do Combat in my room here since it's a bit more spacious. Hehe!

Around 2PM, I went back to Otemachi. I spent about an hour preparing for tomorrow's and Sunday's lessons. It's a slow day so I decided to go to a nearby cafe so I can continue studying Japanese. I would really, really like to get better.

It's getting tougher and tougher, but it's not like I have a choice, right? Lol!

When I went back to the office, my one lessons for the night turned into 3 lessons. The second lesson was thanks to a co-instructor who gave me his lessons. The third lesson was with another client, who booked just now. I don't remember the client so this should be interesting.

Hmm, I could really, really use some ハイ ボール but I don't think I could since I'll finish work at 10PM. We'll see, I can still have it at my house I guess...

No comments:

Post a Comment