Thursday, October 31, 2013

Random post...



Just a few more weeks to go before we say goodbye to 2013.

I've been ready to say goodbye since July of this year. It was mainly because of the death of my father.

Having just celebrated my birthday a few weeks ago, I realize that this year is not really a bad year despite and in spite of a lot of things. It still has been and continue to be a good year. I am grateful for the blessings and the challenges.

I dunno. I became even more grateful this past year, I think. There's hardly a day where I don't feel blessed or thankful. Is that weird? Hehe!

4 comments:

  1. we all have a lot to be thankful friend! :) i cant believe 2013 is almost ending!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True, friend! There is always something to be thankful for. Hehe! :) I'm ready to say bid 2013 adieu! :)

      2014 is going to be an awesome year according to my feng shui calendar! Haha! :D

      Delete
    2. just make sure to note the dates for you know what ;) NZSF hehe. how do you know your feng shui calendar? how do i know if its a good year for me?

      Delete
    3. hahahaha! thanks, tipz! :) but i need a faster internet connection. lol! :P uhm, based on my chinese zodiac. ;) it'll be a good year daw for sheep/goat.

      Delete