Thursday, October 17, 2013

Hoshino Cofee at Plaza Sing...




Ever since a colleague told me about Hoshino Coffee at the new wing of Plaza Singapura, I've been meaning to really go and try the coffee, at least.

However, each time I go there, there would always be a horrendous queue to the place. It's not that the restau is small. They actually have quite a lot of tables. I guess it's either people really take their time to enjoy the food and the coffee(?) or I always go at the wrong time. I've never been a fan of queueing. LOL!

Last Sunday, some miracle happened. After Tipz and I had lunch at Four Fingers, I suggested we go check out Hoshino Coffee since there may be no queue.

Lo and behold, there was no queue yet. As soon as we reached the place, we were given a table. Yay!

Still full from lunch, I just ordered the hand drip coffee while Tipz got his green tea. For dessert, we ordered the French Toast.

I've been looking at reviews of the place and a few reviews say that the coffee wasn't that vgood. I dunno leh. I actually liked the coffee lah. :P I would have asked for another cup if it were not too damn ex. Haha!

The French Toast was very good, too. Having just finished lunch, Tipz and I both agreed that it was just too much. Haha! Thankfully, I have a sweet tooth and we were able to finish the dessert.

I definitely want to go back and try the other items on the menu. I think the place is worth a second, third, fourth visit.

Hoshino Coffee
#03-84 Plaza Singapura
Singapore 238839
Contact: 63383277
Opening Hours
Mon to Sun: 1130 – 2100
Closed from 1700 – 1800

No comments:

Post a Comment