Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Two years...




Two years today.

Time flies very fast. Hehe!

I think I may have written in another blog entry that before I left for Singapore, I visited a friend who reads tarot cards. Of course, one of my questions was "Will I have a love life in SG?"

His reply was, "Yes." He even went into details. So far, two of the things he has said have already happened. I don't fully believe in tarot cards because that will probably compromise my chances of entering heaven (hehe!) but it's just fun and entertaining.

Anyway, so here we are two years later PG Boy and me. Well, today the more appropriate statement would be, "Here I am" and "There you are in faraway land." Lol!

PG Boy is on a family trip in Europe. According to him, this is the only time his eldest brother was able to take a leave. Hehe!

I-issue pa ba ko?! Deadma na. Kebs na sa unwanted drama.

We'll just have our post-anniv celeb when he returns. Tonight, I'll probably go on a nice dinner by myself to still celebrate. Hehe!

Our first anniv together was also spent apart. I was in Myanmar with MkSurf8, RKGreg and Chris. PG Boy was in the US with his own friends.

I wonder if it's an indication of anything. Haha! It's an indication that we need to travel together... soon.

Happy two years, PG Boy! :)

Two more years? Parang EP lang. Char.

8 comments:

  1. happy to years to you and PG, friendship! ;) I remember Richie commenting before the first time I met you guys that he has doubts it will work out, but you guys made it! :-) happy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, friend! :D I dun remember it. LOL! Selective na memory ko??? Yaiks! Thanks, thanks! :D

      Delete
  2. congrats! napaka doubting tomasa pala ni mother richie! hahaha.. oh di ko alam na 1st year nyo pla when we were in Myanmar. sana nagpasabog ako ng isang templo dun teh hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe! salamats, teh! abot kaya ng 10 years? char! hehe!

      Delete
  3. Congrats Ange! Sa lovelife at sa work pass.

    ReplyDelete