Thursday, October 3, 2013

Another two years, Singapore...



Oh happy day!

I finally received the email from HR confirming that the renewal of my work pass has been approved.

Hmm, I actually I already knew that it was approved. Kancheong person that I am, I've been checking the MOM website periodically to check if the renewal application has been filed and whether the results are out.

I did find out the other day that the pass was approved.

Yay! Yay! Yay!

What I didn't know was the validity period of the new pass.

I emailed the HR contact to ask about the validity. When the reply said that the new pass will be valid for 24 months, I was just happy and grateful.

Finally, I have some peace of mind. Finally, I can make my plans for the next two years. Finally, I can worry about other things.

It's definitely a very early birthday blessing. Thank you, Lordy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment