Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Alam na...

There's the saying, "Tell me who your friends are, and I will tell you who you are."

I'm guessing that after the first two days of being here, Mom was already able to tell me who I really am. Hahahaha!

On the first day, I was telling Mom about this guy friend. Mom's question was, "He's single?" And I reply, "Yes, he is."

The following day, I told her about this other guy friend and how this guy became one of my good friends here. Mom's question was, "How old is he? Forty plus? He's also single."

And then of course, there's that episode where she met a few other friends and then she also met PG Boy. Always, her question after would be, "He's single? They're single?"

On our way home the other night, she was asking how often I see my friends. Then she said, "For example, how often do you see PG Boy?"

LOL!

I replied, "He's the one I'm always with, Mom." In my head, I'm like, "You did see that photo of us together on my desk, right? Do I have to spell it out for you?" Haha!

Two words.

Alam na.

6 comments:

  1. Mothers know best. ;)

    Alam na talaga.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fishing si mader. eh yung nanay ko napagkamalan kaming mag dyowa ni clarissa dahil lang sa may picture kami na magkasama na nakadikit sa ref namin when we were still sharing an apartment. kalokah nanay ko.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha! :) kaloka talaga! :D ingatchi, friend! :D

      Delete