Monday, August 26, 2013

Birthday celeb for MkSurf8's nth...



It was definitely a good weekend.

And one of the main reasons why it was one was the celebration of the birthday of good friend, MkSurf8.

He booked a room at one of the nicest hotels in the city that gave a fantab view of the city, ordered Filipino food that made everyone forget our diets and gym commitments, and brought out several bottles of booze (or was this RKGreg?!?! Haha!) that doubled, tripled the festive mood of the night. Hehe!

If I were to be asked what TV series would best describe MkSurf8, I'd have to say it's "Everybody loves MkSurf8."

Though I've only known him for just a few years, I can say that he's really one of the most humble and most down-to-earth people I know. Chris and I actually share this thought. I also told this to PG Boy when I was intro'ing him to my circle of friends.

I say this not because he made sure we were well-fed and had several rounds of drinks over the weekend. LOL! I say this because this is how I know him and because it's the truth.

His parents did a good job in raising him. Hehe! Well done, Tito and Tita!

I may have said it before. I'm saying it again. Real friendships can be made online and it's possible for that online friendship to move to the so-called real world.

The friendship with MkSurf8 is one very good proof.

Happy, happy birthday, Teh! I wish you less stress, more travels, more bortaness, and more happy moments in life! :)

1 comment: