Thursday, August 15, 2013

Off to KL...



Gone for the next two days.

Flying out to KL tomorrow with Mom for the Malaysia leg of her concert tour. Chos.

It wasn't really in the original proposal but of course, I expected that she would raise the idea of going to KL as well. Hehe!

Thank you, Air Asia, for the dirt cheap tix.

Initially, Mom was suggesting we take the coach. On my first trip to KL, I took the coach and it took me about 6 hours. I said, "No, Mom. No. Cannot." Hehe!

It's the grumpy, old man talking.

But seriously, I think it'll be too tiring to take the coach for an overnight trip.

Anyway, there are really no concrete plans for KL except for Petronas. But me being me, I did my research and I even printed out a copy of the confusing train network. Hehe! I also want to get a full body massage. I also want to try a high tea with Mom, if possible.

Weekend starts early. Wheee! =)

4 comments:

  1. have fun with Tita ;) sana ma-meet ko rin sya pero sabihin mo married ako charot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take care and enjoy. :)

    Kwento mo naman how was the body message there after you're done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) LOL! We ended up just going for foot reflexology.

      Delete