Thursday, August 1, 2013

Hey, August...



Hello, August! =)

Well, the first month of the second half of the year is over and I'm really glad with how it turned out to be.

I took on new responsibilities at work (read: promotion Hehe!). The final exam of the museum guiding course at the National Museum went well. Mrs. Morales will be going on her first overseas trip next week. There was the good trip to Manila at the start of the month. I say good because I went back to Manila with peace knowing that Tonyo is in a better place.

There are small challenges every now and then, but nothing to stop me from feeling grateful everyday.

Thank you po for all the blessings... and the challenges as well.

August, I'm sure you will do better than July. Yeah?

2 comments:

  1. great to hear it went well friend! :-) happy happy! majulah!

    ReplyDelete