Sunday, October 20, 2013

Advance mini-celeb...







Turning 34 in a few days. Haha!

Can't believe it. I've been alive for more than three decades already. Haha! It'll be a bit different this year. I didn't get to organise the birthday party for kids like I've been doing for the past five or so years. I hadn't really put much thought on the celeb this year. Whether it's because I'm one year away from mid-life or I'm just being bo chap about it, I'm not sure. What I'm sure of though is I am grateful, deeply grateful, for what I have right now.

Last night, Mr. Lim and Miru were kind enough to have an advance ultra mini-celebration. The plan was really just to catch a movie. We watched About Time at Plaza Singapura. Very good movie, I must say. It's worth watching.

After the movie, Mr. Lim suggested we go for coffee and he said he wanted to buy a cake. I did say that there's no need for it, but he was just "Why not? Let's go for it."

Okay then.

So we headed to Canele at the new wing. We got a table beside a group of four girls who were also celebrating a friend's birthday. Hehe!

It was just a simple celebration. To be honest, I'm really not planning any major celebration. I'm just going to Mass. Afterwards, I'm going to have my health screening. LOL! Can you say aging? Haha!

Everyday is a celebration, anyway. Hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment