Sunday, April 22, 2018

Laksa dinner...



Today was a busy day. It wasn't the usual busy but it was busy.

Does that make sense? Lol!

After work, I was supposed to go to a birthday party. However, I was just dead tired and I wanted a quiet evening so I told the celebrant I couldn't make it.

On the way back home, I passed by a Singaporean restaurant near the office to treat myself. Lol!

I've been meaning to try the food at the restau and I'm glad that I finally had a chance to do it.

Initially, I planned to get chicken rice and laksa. I eventually settled for laksa, chicken satay, and.... drumroll please... bubur hitam for dessert.

The food was good. This is Japan after all! Lol! Still, I could taste the difference from Toastbox's laksa and 328 Katong Laksa and the satay stalls at Lau Pa Sat.

I was one happy boy though... even though I had to shell out ¥3,000 for dinner. Hahaha!

Now, I have to look for another restau to satisfy my craving for rendang.

2 comments:

  1. I love to eat Laksa too. It is actually a Malaysian food.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looooove laksa! Haha! Is it Malaysian food? Malaysian or Singaporean - I love it either way! :)

    ReplyDelete